Help GSO’s Music Work for Generations to Come
By making a legacy gift to the Georgia Symphony Orchestra Fund of the Cobb Community Foundation, Inc., you ensure the GSO can continue to make a difference in the lives of those we serve for generations to come.
Currently, GSO’s musical programs positively impact:
- Our community at large – through our imaginative programming, visionary leadership and critically acclaimed orchestral, choral and jazz performances;
- Youth across the region – through our Georgia Youth Symphony Orchestras program – one of the top-10 largest in the country and the largest in the Southeast;
- Individuals with sensory sensitivities and their families – through our annual Sensory Friendly Concert; and
- Veterans and military families – through our partnerships with local veterans’ organizations and the provision of complimentary tickets to our performances.
Ways to make your legacy gift:
- Create or update your will to leave a financial gift to the GSO
- Determine to either leave a specific dollar amount, or a percentage of your assets to the GSO
- Consider donating assets such as stocks, bonds, IRAs, 401Ks
- Name the GSO as a beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan
- Name the GSO as beneficiary of your insurance policy
For more information regarding legacy giving, contact us!